Friday, August 9, 2013

okay
way overdue
but here I am
Sow'13

group was Mort
called ourselves Mort Mort
and was with Seth again

the people
guys mostly
thought we wouldn't really get along
all those normal guys
but they were funny
I think they tried a bit to accommodate me
a bit
or maybe they are just really good at getting along with other people
even me
haha...

anyway
camp was fun
FAC was more fun
but still
it was more fun than I first thought
the HTHT at night was crazy though
slept like 2 or 3 everynight
have no idea how I survived
almost everynight went to NUH for supper
crazy ah us
last night I was so sleepy
I hit my head on the table
haiz

after that camp
we had inauguration
after that we went to drink
talked about relationships
but mostly gossip
heehee

after that was rag
well it was flag
but I didn't go
a bit wasted
JingHui who joined them was damn fun
rag was okay
got pissed off with all~ the people who kept standing
after that we went plaza sing for KFC
to discuss the next day outing
0.o
kept drifting off

and so here we are
picnic!
at marine barrage
was fun
met JingHui
a very fun person
really enjoyed talking to her
she had to leave early though
:(
she tried to threw me before she left though
haha

after that
played saboteur
flew kite and Frisbee
the kite flew after Seth tried for a long time
*clapclap*
then a kid also played with us
I was damn pissed with the mum
anyway
was fun
haha

and here we are
or rather
here I am
getting ready for school
don't whether to smile or not :/