Saturday, August 10, 2013

went out with Annabel today

went for lunch at Tonkutsu King in Tanjong Pagar
was really authentic
so much so that I thought the cashier will talk to us in
was not bad
at least they let you choose the toughness of the noodle
and free flow of hard boiled eggs and bean sprout

after that went to Bugis to shop
from Bugis Junction to Bugis+
and then to Haji Lane

met Yanyu with her sis on the way there
damn lucky
probably the last time I met her
wah when she said the next time we meet is next year
wah I felt damn sad
( T.T )

after that we went to NLB
at first we went inside
after that the garden inside
but in the end we came out
CAUSE WE WERE TOO NOISY
HAHAHAHA

sat outside and talked
about OG and stuff
then went up to look at the Campaign exhibition

before we went back
went to get NanDaeMun Chicken cutlet
passed her the present before she left

...

do I like Annabel
so far i'd say yes

when?
not very sure
but when she left a few days from camp
I really miss her

why?
I think its cause shes cute
nice to talk to
but I realise this only recently
after talking to her in lecture
so...

but she has a boyfriend
so I don't have a chance I guess
:/

what will be will be