Saturday, July 20, 2013

so
i'd say this blog isn't dead
but even I wont believe it

but seriously
staying at home
there's nothing to talk about
maybe after I start uni?

maybe I should talk a little bit about my trip

ive talked a bit about Korea
so i'll talk a bit bout Tokyo?

wasn't as fun his time round :/
maybe cause ive been here already?

but it was fun
meeting Charmaine was the highlight
and it was fun
meeting up
in Tokyo no less

first day went for sushi
made a fool out of myself
a bit
haha
but was fun
went to the Disney place after that

second day
met her at her place
Tama, Fuchu City if i'm not wrong
had the Nepal curry and went shopping after that
Ghibli Museum was okay, same as the first time
then went to met with friends of Charm's
third day, had dinner at her place
HTHT

and the day after that is back to Singapore
the trip to the airport was hellish to say the least
argh!

anyway
imma list everyone(tourists) ive talked to on my trip this time around
first was the America-Born Chinese
then the Malaysian family
the 3 HK girls
French twins
the Korean tour guide
the Korean palace guide
the American tourist who needed help with the concession card
who else
that's all for Korea I think
oh and a Japanese lady who look like my age
met most of them in Namu

In Japan
a German girl who was with her Family
not much

oh I 'talked' to this Singapore-born Japanese girl
was really pretty
im assuming shes a uni or starting uni this year
since shes visiting her grandma in Japan
haiz~
seems smart too
a really nice person

anyway
my last two trip
to Tokyo and Seoul
seems to make me appreciate culture more
not only theirs
but I kinda feel that it would be a waste
even a loss
if we do not conserve the culture here
in Singapore :(