Sunday, September 8, 2013

today
my first sub-AGM

I shall start from when I received the sms
that I was nominated for Megafair PD
but I rejected it
don't think I can do it

SOOOOOO...
today at the sub-AGM
first of all
I guess you can call it my first meeting for anything
was damn shack
even though just sit there only

anyway
didn't expect to go up give a speech
but someone nominated me for FAC
I think that's when all hell broke loose

actually I think I impressed myself
with my own answer(haha...) as well as the fact
that I dared to go give a speech
or something like that

anyway
will type the question and my answer here

from the FAC
they asked what if a lot of freshies left halfway during the camp
and how would you encourage your members?
so I said that as we have take up the responsibility on providing them the camp
it's our responsibility to watch it till the end
even if there's only one members left
as for what the PD should do
the PD has no rights, or rather his/her responsibility not to show their disappointment
as for the rest of the people
how to motivate them depends on the situation

the question from Megafair was
would you hold the fair outside lt27 again?
I suggested lt 25 where theres more traffic
I also elaborated on some of my other ideas
on how to get publicity
for example giving free gifts like balloons
to get their friends interested
as well as selling cute stationeries
and hopefully this will spread the news about our booth by words of mouth

theres still a couple of questions
but I think this 2 are the one that I answered the best

so maybe you think my answers impressed the rest
but I think the fact I rejected all these roles
puts me in a rather negative light :/

will talk about the cohesion in the next post/tomorrow