Thursday, September 12, 2013

So
went cycling with the OG freshies
a first for me
from East Coast Park to Changi
in total was 36 km I think

for me
was quite fun
especially when we had to cycle to catch up with the rest
cause my chain dropped out :/
but I managed to fix it

oh we had to teach HP how to cycle
and she fell...
...into mud X(

just cycle at full speed all the way
and Bedok Jetty
a very beautiful place
though no shade
haha

when we caught up with the rest
they were all resting and eating mooncakes
haha
from there is the damn long straight road
wah can die
haha

all~ the way to change
had horfun
not the old Ipoh horfun
at least didn't taste like it did :/

oh and I went to buy the sugar cane juice
the little was so~~ cute XD

and we cycled all the way back
was very fun
more fun than I expected
:)