Saturday, June 29, 2013

so...

FAC'13!!!

Freshmen Adventure Camp 2013...
WAS REALLY REALLY FUN!

more so than what I expected
mainly because of the company

so Day 1
there I was
walking into the lt
and the seniors (Seth)
was doing the woosh/long john actions
and I was wondering how i'm going to keep up with him
the rest of the day was the icebreakers and field games
and I was really bad at them
like really really bad
made me realise again who I am

night was the Assassination
was fun
all the sneaking around and stuff
but our luck was bad
though it got better at the end

after that we had 'supper'
just some cheese fries

and slept at like 2+am

day 2
started with photoshop
learned a bit
though notes would be useful

following that
was the games around NUS
we did better
way~ better
way way way~ better
but what was more fun was the mind fuck games
Russell knew a lot
the What's next...
and Around the World in 80 days
How many meh meh jumped over the wall
haha

 night was Running Man!
quite fun
I think it was the first time I held a girl's hand
AiLan was her name
she was a bit tomboyish
so...
I was quite okay with it
sorry...

anyway
the HTHT
(heart to heart talk I learned)
was quite a disaster
left halfway through during the HTHT with Helios

Day 3
morning was the CORS bidding course
pretty useful

followed by Amazing Race
was fun
lucky we got 'Skip a station'
if not...

night was Cluedo
was damned pissed with myself
all haughty
giving theories like I know better
in the end
i'd say we were the furthest away from the truth
what as asshole I was
but it was fun
the process
the interview and thinking part
I guess

the HTHT on the last night
was mostly spent on writing cards
and cheese fries
and butter chicken

Last Day!
was Sentosa!
was really really fun
not only the games
but the walk there and the interactions
the talk
when everyone finally opened up
(including me)
was really really enjoyable

lunch too
talked mostly with LuTing
as well as the debrief

the trip back was...
well a bit awkward
but nothing wrong with that

like what JiaZhi said
'I miss the campp'