Sunday, June 16, 2013

okay
so I want to post this before I watch Before Sunset
before it influenced my opinion of Before Sunrise

first of all
I want to talk about these kind of vacation
y'know
just walking around
looking at the places
people's way of life
the atmosphere of everyday life of people
of different countries and lifestyles
and if I can find a girl I love to go with
all the best

okay
so the male lead
Jesse by Ethan Hawke
is this, which I felt,
romantics
but he was let down
and so now, he's cynical
because he's afraid
y'know
of being disappointed

the female lead
Julie Delpy playing Celine
is this young woman
who knows what she wants to be
a strong woman
but shes on her way there
in the meantime
she has her doubts and insecurity
the awkward stage of transition and how to do it

one of the phrase that really got my attention was
'Who says relationship must be forever?'
it kinda struck a chord with me
we kinda expect relationship to be forever
anything less is a failure
why?
why do we feel this?
yes it may be short
but is it wrong if its the most beautiful moments of our lives?
whats the point of holding on
if youre just going to make it ugly?

they were also talking about how old couples
may get irritated or even hate the mannerisms of their partners
after years
and I was kinda thinking to myself that to love
is to acknowledge and accept the other person's faults
yeah I could do that
and yet recently
I got really pissed with my mother
on how she lives her life
and here I am
saying I can accept my the other half
when I cant even accept my mum's way of life
even I don't believe myself

anyway
I get why HuiJun introduced me to the movies(or rather series)
it kinda resemble our meeting yesterday
and if I forced it
it is kinda creepy how similar how meeting is
with the movies