Monday, April 22, 2013

been a while
going to talk a bit about myself

firstly,
what i fear most.

What i fear most is being left behind. Not physically, well maybe yes, but i'm going to talk about being left behind in another sense.

I'm afraid that as everyone i know experience different stuff, studying overseas, travelling, I am left behind in my well. I love my well, I do, but that doesnt mean that should be all that i experience. I want to get out of my well, see the world, experience different stuff, be it good or bad, just not too bad. I would call this 'me growing up'. No longer am i the one sitting at the back, being 'worried' while others(read parents) solve the problem.

Know the saying 'Growing old is complusory, but not growing up.'? I agree, because growing up do not  happen on it's on. People have to make an effort to grow up.The reason our world is so screwed up is because, i think, people think that iit just automatically happens on it's on. It dont.

Grow up.

...

'Happiness is a prison'

Read this in V for Vendetta and it struck a chord within me.

People have this idea that to live is to be happy. I dont think this is totally right. Yes we want to be happy, and we should. But we need to work for it.

When we are born, we're in this family, we're happy, its blissful and all seems right in this world. Nothing wrong with this, till people refuse to leave this. I dont mean that they should break up the family or what but they refuse to do anything that may affect the status quo. They refuse to leave this prison they shut themselves in. Yes, outside the prison is scary. There will be unhappiness and pain. But there are so many other things too. And it doesnt mean that outside the prison there will not be happiness. There will be.

And maybe more.

...

one more post about friends but will leave it for later
trying to learn italian
La Bella Lingua
Ciao~